Trying to profit from tragedy.....

I think in a lot of cases there's a third component: enjoying it to the point of obsession. I think a lot of these people when they're kids and teenagers spend every waking moment playing. I don't think discipline alone drives most kids to do that: it's because they really really want to do it.

I think in a lot of cases there's a third component: enjoying it to the point of obsession. I think a lot of these people when they're kids and teenagers spend every waking moment playing. I don't think discipline alone drives most kids to do that: it's because they really really want to do it.
As my daughter would say, gpoy, in my teens, 20s etc :)

Not as much these days, but I really do still find it a haven in storm of life.
My happy place (mostly).

I love when I see people making money. As long as it’s not hurting anyone, rake it in! If you’re filling a demand, providing a product or service someone else needs, even better! Cash in while you can!

As far as I can tell, there isn't a single EVH Wolfgang Special available for sale anywhere in north america. New or used. Except for this one selling for $10,000: https://reverb.com/item/36500296-eddie-van-halen-signed-evh-wolfgang-special-made-in-japan-black . Everything else is a preorder.

yeah there doesn't seem to be any EVH guitars available including all the strats. The reverb postings that have pre-orders seem to have dates out to June 21. I hadn't been looking prior so I don't know what the pipeline of availability was prior.

I hate the way some try to profit from a tragedy.
If it sells, it's a mutually agreed-upon transaction. It's called free market capitalism. And I love it.

The glut of unauthorized (bootleg) t-shirts, posters, etc., is another story.

Back
Top Bottom