Trying to Predict the Next Move

TaylorU

Man I gotta say, it's nice to have options; but I REALLY want to know if FAS is going to release an AX8 II… I find the FM3 very intriguing, but I need more switches. I get you can get an FC-6/12 and pair it up, but and AX8 II would be freaking stellar. I know they are really pushing the Axe III right now for the FM3 drop, but I kind of feel like they are going to announce something else soon. I am so torn on either going with the Axe III or the FM3...Or wait for the a potential AX8... Decisions decisions…..

I'd be surprised if they announce an AX8 II, as from what I've seen the FM3 IS the AX8's successor. The idea behind them pushing the FM3 is because you can buy the FC-6 or FC-12 to add on however many buttons you need.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, but it won't be anytime soon. They would want to get FM3 shipping, clear out the waitlist and rake in piles of money first before gearing up on the next product. That will take some time.

A larger floor unit with more switches and (importantly) more power, with a price somewhere in-between FM3 and Axe III would be a great move and perfectly logical.

Yeah, pretty sure they will make something like an AX8 given all the customer feedback, which is quite ironic because all these 'customers' do not own an FM3 because it hasn't been available yet.

The FM3 IS the successor to the AX8

So the current options are FM3 or Axe fx 3, with the FM3 about to be released any day now

Back
Top Bottom