Trying out the 1959 !!! Reverb, Dimension D and Doom

Mr.RangoTango

Experienced

This kinda feel is completely different territory than what I'm used to. It's just freaking cold outside and the sun sets at 3:30 pm here in Denmark.

I really dig this amp. This sound is of course a defenseless victim to the mad dimension d chorus. I can actually see myself use the 1959 as my go to high gain amp :eek:

Thanks for listening! Most definitely! Will do it tomorrow.
I used 2 cabs, factory 103 and my own OH mix (Mesa and Diezel) [emoji4]

Thanks Jakobscortum ! ...I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

I don't use a lot of high-gain sounds (mostly clean/slightly overdriven), however I think you've managed to capture quite a unique tone from what I have heard. I'm actually surprised more people haven't commented on this !
Thanks again ! :eagerness:

EDIT: BTW That simple riff you were playing could be the basis for a great song !

Last edited:
wow thanks a lot man! Be sure to let me know your experience with it :)

Maybe I will make a song out of it. Good to try something completely different :)

Really cool vibe in the melody! I could literally hear the drums hit in, you should do an "intro" out of this :) Is this your rhytm tone too or a lead tone? And what amp this model based?

Really cool vibe in the melody! I could literally hear the drums hit in, you should do an "intro" out of this :) Is this your rhytm tone too or a lead tone? And what amp this model based?

I really just made the tone 4 fun hehe.. But I tweaked a little bit more and made a modern sound and now it has become my favorite amp :D .. The 1959 is based on the plexi marshalls :)

Back
Top Bottom