Trying FM9 PLUS my FC12.......

I feel like Bob Bradshaw built my rig, with all these buttons!View attachment 91708
Pretty sweet! I used that setup at a duo gig 2 weekends ago, and really liked having the flexibility. I used the FC12 for looper controls and a couple of other utilities, and the FM9 buttons for different sounds/scenes. I’m almost always singing while playing guitar, so it really helps my muscle memory to have more dedicated buttons, and not worry about which “page” I’m on.

it really helps my muscle memory to have more dedicated buttons, and not worry about which “page” I’m on.
This right here ^^^^

The verbal part of the definitive answer to, "Why do you need so many buttons?"

Here's the non-verbal part:
1112211149a_HDR.jpg

Yea, I'm with you- I really prefer having the extra buttons. I almost always use all 8 scenes on a preset, plus IAs, Channels, they go fast. I use a 12 and a 6 together on my big board.

I helps me "paint" while on stage. I can change colors easy with more buttons. Less thinking. Is what it is.
Yup. Less interruption of the flow with more buttons, as you don't have to pause the flow (perhaps falling out of it in the process) and remember which hold function has the thing you want.

Same with my controller pedals.

In order, left to right: volume, delay wetness, wah, and expression.

No double-purpose pedals, though the expression gets used for different things in different presets, in each preset it does its particular thing exclusively....

Nice setup!

I just ordered my FM9 today, and I currently have an FM3 and FC6. I was initially thinking of selling the FM3 and FC6, but I started thinking about keeping the FC6 to use with the FM9.

I had a rack system in the 80s with a big switching system and I think I might like having all the dedicated switches again.

Nice setup!

I just ordered my FM9 today, and I currently have an FM3 and FC6. I was initially thinking of selling the FM3 and FC6, but I started thinking about keeping the FC6 to use with the FM9.

I had a rack system in the 80s with a big switching system and I think I might like having all the dedicated switches again.
25 switches - 11 on the FM9, and 14 on the FX3, as puctured above....

The OMFGRUFKNNVTS25 setup.... ;)

Last edited:
Used the FC12 and the FM9 at gig at Joyland on Friday. Flawless. The beauty of this is I don't have to take the FC12 if I don't want. I have a effects page button on the FM9 that opens most of what the FC12 does. But nice to have more just there to quickly get at.

IMG_3880.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3883.jpeg
    IMG_3883.jpeg
    675.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3882.jpeg
    IMG_3882.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom