True Story

I'm not sure if you where contacts, but if you do, you should look into multi focal contact lenses, changed my life. I don't need readers unless I have an IPad on my chest, then I use them. I used to always have to put on readers when I changed a setting on the aviom system at church, now I can read most things without any issues.

Thanks Scott - I will look into them for sure :)

when our old Wii stopped working we took it apart and found it had 6 game disks in it and half a packet of crisps.

we got it working again though! :)

Uh... I need to do that too. Thanks for the tip!
I didn't even know they existed to be honest. My uncle is a dr, and he saw me putting on readers every 3 minutes trying to look at something. He gave me great advice. I have been using them for less then three months. When you are always tinkering with stuff, it helps to,be able to see without pulling your readers out. I'm 49 and it does suck to get older sometimes.

That's me. I wind up putting on my readers, taking them off to view stuff @ distance. Putting them back on...

The boys I haven't had to worry about, but apparently my daughter is going to be the Destroyer of Gear. She's currently here next to me, hunched over my AX8 trying to "paint" it with a dry paint brush she got from...some place.

File%20Dec%2020%2C%205%2008%2043%20PM.jpeg
damn, that's cute!

My 1 year old LOVES my Axe-Fx. It is great for licking, banging on, and pointing at. Oh and she totally agrees that the tone totally hangs in there with tubes.

I bought a mid 70's basketweave 4x12 once. Not in to bad of shape but had two holes in the grill cloth at the top. Actually I traded an old game console for it (Sega Genesis?). The guy didn't play anymore and said it had some busted speakers. He wanted the console for his kids. I took it sight unseen. Got it home and opened her up. No busted speakers. Hmm... Blackback Celestions. Took one of the bottom ones out to inspect the cap and found an army of lego figures and random change floating at the bottom between the grill cloth and cab. \m/

My 1 year old LOVES my Axe-Fx. It is great for licking, banging on, and pointing at. Oh and she totally agrees that the tone totally hangs in there with tubes.
And you should definitely break out this post when her first date shows up to pick her up.

Back
Top Bottom