True bypass activated ??

Haljon

Hello all,

Tonight while I was using the tuner, it suddenly started flashing "true bypass activated". I could not turn it off, no matter what I did. I had to turn it off. When I turned it back on, it immediately went back to flashing "true bypass activated" and again could not turn it off. I had to reboot it again. This time , it booted correctly and seems to be working fine, but...???????

Thanks all.....

You probably didn't hit the F3 tuner button. F2, above that button will do a true bypass of the FX8. Tapping again will deactivate it true bypass.

However, It may be possible that the bypass button was remapped....but the default is F2.

You probably didn't hit the F3 tuner button. F2, above that button will do a true bypass of the FX8. Tapping again will deactivate it true bypass.

However, It may be possible that the bypass button was remapped....but the default is F2.

Thank you for responding, but I do not believe this is what happened. I was already in the tuner tuning and had not press any buttons when it first did this. None of the buttons have been remapped. F2 still is what turns on and off true bypass. Plus, after I rebooted it, it immediately went back to flashing true bypass activated. I had not pushed any of the buttons when it did this.

Thank you for responding, but I do not believe this is what happened. I was already in the tuner tuning and had not press any buttons when it first did this. None of the buttons have been remapped. F2 still is what turns on and off true bypass. Plus, after I rebooted it, it immediately went back to flashing true bypass activated. I had not pushed any of the buttons when it did this.
If this persists, please contact support (support.fractalaudio.com).

Happened to me last night...I thought my unit needed servicing....I shut it off and tried it again, and again no sound but clean signal, and the words true bypass flashing....today I fired it up, and all is good again...my new unit arrived with 5.03 firmware...should I go to 5.04 or is it still not working properly

Back
Top Bottom