Troy Grady's Camera Mount "The Magnet"

Hi,

A few years ago Troy Grady created a Kickstart project for his "The Magnet" camera mount for guitars. I did pledge at that time, but unfortunately, it didn't go through. This year they restructured the product and project and created another Kickstart project. I just posted my pledge, but I thought that other people here could be interested.

I have no connection to Troy (he doesn't even know that I exist). Not a student, client, or affiliate. I just thought that such a cool project deserves to succeed.

To the moderator: If this post is against any rule, please let me know and I'll remove this post, or feel free to remove it.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
I'm confused. This sentence:

This year we restructured the product and project and created another Kickstart project.

makes it sound like you're involved in the design and manufacture of this product.

But then you say:

I have no connection to Troy (he doesn't even know that I exist). Not a student, client, or affiliate. I just thought that such a cool project deserves to succeed.

If you are involved, you're a vendor and you'll need to abide by our vendor rules. If you're not, this seems fine.

I’m also backing this. It’s such an awesome tool and lets you really see what’s going on with your picking hand. I have benefited greatly from Troy’s content and hopefully more people will see the value in this tool and will consider backing it as well.

Back
Top Bottom