TROWER PEDAL BOARD 1980.. YIKES!

I saw him just before Victims of the Fury and I remember seeing his big grin during the intro to Bridge of Sighs from halfway back in the arena and the whole building was throbbing with that sound. This video sounds good but doesn't do justice to the massive sound I remember. Thanks a bunch for blasting me back to my teens for a few minutes!

I'm starting to really get into his music. I think him and Gary Moore went to the same teacher for guitar faces while playing..

Holy Nostalgia Batman! Back in the day, just about 1980, my band played an opening gig for Trower at a club called Headliners in Madison WI. He was incredible, and I count the evening as one of my few brushes with fame. Love this player!

Holy Nostalgia Batman! Back in the day, just about 1980, my band played an opening gig for Trower at a club called Headliners in Madison WI. He was incredible, and I count the evening as one of my few brushes with fame. Love this player!
I went to uw mad. remember headliners. saw savatage there, also I think megadeth.

Back
Top Bottom