• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Trouble with Dual Shift - Pitch Block

Justmc

Inspired
I was very impressed with the Dual Shift Pitch Block when I first received my III . Not sure what happened but now the block is not just dropping the pitch a fixed amount it also appears to be inserting some sort of harmony ?? Use factory preset # 329 Scene 5 for sample . Not sure if something changed in the past few firmware updates or if I'm doing something wrong . Can some one please check for me. Thanks

Attached is factory preset from my machine . FW 1.2

Attachments

• Eruption - Scenes.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 7

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Works fine here but if you don't have your volume loud enough you'll hear the guitar strings and it will sound like a dissonant interval. Personally I would just tune down a half step or play in E. That patch sounds great.

Justmc

Inspired
Thanks Cliff ... Was using a lower volume at home, will investigate further . Playing some Motley Crue covers that need to go down a full step. Usually bring a second guitar to gigs for that and hoping to solve the problem with your new pitch block .

Hope you are relaxing on you well deserved vacation .. Happy July 4th !!!

Justmc

Inspired
Well the master has spoken.. Volume level does play tricks on the ears . Raising it definitely clears things up .

Not gonna get the owner/designer/engineer to respond like this with other companies . Just reaffirms my commitment to FAS . Had a Standard, AxeFx II and now a III . Proud owner... Loving it .

Last edited:
Top Bottom