Trouble converting axe fx 2 presets to fm9 with FracTool

raketost

Hello everyone! I am having trouble converting axe fx 2 presets to axe fx fm9 with FracTool. They end up looking like this (looks corrupt). Anyone have an idea what i am doing wrong? Greatful for any help or tip!

Thank you!
/Nicklas

1664637770310.png

Al already answered in the other thread you posted in... But to elaborate, you need to convert Axe Fx II presets to Axe Fx III presets.

Then you can import them into the FM9 directly thru FM9-Edit.

However, except to replicate the "structure" of your presets this won't be very useful.

The modeling and many effects have been significantly changed since the Axe Fx II... I would expect any presets converted to not sound like the original and probably worse.

Al already answered in the other thread you posted in... But to elaborate, you need to convert Axe Fx II presets to Axe Fx III presets.

Then you can import them into the FM9 directly thru FM9-Edit.

However, except to replicate the "structure" of your presets this won't be very useful.

The modeling and many effects have been significantly changed since the Axe Fx II... I would expect any presets converted to not sound like the original and probably worse.
Ok, thank you for answering my question. I guess it will be easier to rebuild all presets manually by ear.

Kind regards
Nicklas

Back
Top Bottom