Trivium Chaos Reigns Cover w/Quantum FW - METAL CONTENT

Shredder3386

Inspired
Hey guys,

its been a good while since I posted anything new, so in between writing my album I decided to cover a Trivium song. It gave me a good chance to test out the new Quantum Firmware and work on my mixing. I'm a huge fan of all Colin Richardson's work with Trivium, so I decided to tackle Chaos Reigns from In Waves. It was fun, and the new firmware sounds amazing. Let me know what you think!

Thanks man! I believe the guitars were 5153 Red. I based it off any old patch I've liked for awhile, then blended a tone match from the original song. The opening of the song was perfect for tone matching, as Matt and Corey's guitar parts appear unaccompanied for the first little while.

If this wasn't posted on the axefx forum, I would have guessed the guitar was from a mic'd amp. Its great when the synthetic sound quality doesn't jump out. Sweet clip dude!

If this wasn't posted on the axefx forum, I would have guessed the guitar was from a mic'd amp. Its great when the synthetic sound quality doesn't jump out. Sweet clip dude!

Thanks a lot for the kind words :). Ya, the Axe has pretty much made me a digital guy for life now. So many options and it sounds so real no one could ever tell the difference between a real amp and the Axe. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom