Triptik - Clean and Classic. Youtube vid with Strat

Very nice Burgs! Funnily I have just been working on a nice preset for my strat as well, similar to yours where one preset does it all. I used the TwoRock but I NEVER thought of trying out the Triptik. Am going to have to revisit my patch methinks after hearing yours. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Burgs, apologies for the very brief derail, but how did you fix your MFC and expression pedal to your pedalboard? Am building a similar one soon and I like that there are no cable ties etc visible on yours.

another top notch video. i did notice something though...are you using a different delay in scene 4? you had the nice stereo analog delay in the other scenes, but when you went to scene 4, it was mono...

i'm still on 17.04, so i can't check the patch

This is the first time I've ever came in to ask for a preset. :) Sounds amazing! Your accent makes me miss living in Oz.

Haha. Thanks! Come back! :)

Very nice Burgs! Funnily I have just been working on a nice preset for my strat as well, similar to yours where one preset does it all. I used the TwoRock but I NEVER thought of trying out the Triptik. Am going to have to revisit my patch methinks after hearing yours. Thanks for sharing!! :)

My pleasure. The Triptik is cool because it has a very round top end. Great for all bright guitars, really. I dig it.

Burgs, apologies for the very brief derail, but how did you fix your MFC and expression pedal to your pedalboard? Am building a similar one soon and I like that there are no cable ties etc visible on yours.

Funnily enough, my crew came and collected the board and rack just after I finished the demo (we're on tour again) so I couldn't check. But there's an entire page devoted to that system here - Fractal Audio Systems Axe Fx II flight case solution BY CASEMAN.

Me too .... damn! This sounds incredible good and versatile nice FX programming! Great Job! :encouragement:

Thanks!

Very nice preset indeed! Thanks for sharing.

No probs.

sound amazing, i'll try your patch tonight, thanks for sharing it!

My pleasure.

another top notch video. i did notice something though...are you using a different delay in scene 4? you had the nice stereo analog delay in the other scenes, but when you went to scene 4, it was mono...

i'm still on 17.04, so i can't check the patch

Yep, I think you're right. I was calibrating through a single Atomic CLR (I need another) and was stuffing around with X/Y delays. Obviously I didn't tidy up..! Oh well... :)

Excellent preset and video. I love the versatility. Looks very useable on stage. Downloading it now :)
Thanks for sharing

Sounds great, thanks for sharing. I haven't really experimented with the Triptik, but will be downloading your preset for sure.

Big, big fan of the Triptik. Great preset too; I don't usually add as many modulation effects to a patch myself because the truth is that beyond phaser, delay and reverb I kind of suck at dialing them in. Think that I'll take a real long look at this as a basic template. :encouragement:

Excellent example of "meat and potatoes" practical application of the axe-fx to gigging.

IMO, a lot of users get distracted away from that and lose themselves in all the options and gimmicky routings and "tricks" instead of back-to-basics practical use.

Sounds great, thanks for sharing. I haven't really experimented with the Triptik, but will be downloading your preset for sure.

No problems, enjoy.

Big, big fan of the Triptik. Great preset too; I don't usually add as many modulation effects to a patch myself because the truth is that beyond phaser, delay and reverb I kind of suck at dialing them in. Think that I'll take a real long look at this as a basic template. :encouragement:

Yep, I hear you. It's a continuous learning and experimentation process. I think that's why I love doing it so much. Kind of like the chemistry set I had when I was a kid, but with the Axe-FX there no rules. Mwoohahahaha!!

Excellent example of "meat and potatoes" practical application of the axe-fx to gigging.

IMO, a lot of users get distracted away from that and lose themselves in all the options and gimmicky routings and "tricks" instead of back-to-basics practical use.

Sure. I'm all for the tricky routing and fun and games in the studio, but for the stage I need something that my simplemindedness can navigate quickly and easily both on the board and in the box. Hence... Cheers and thanks for the comment. :)

Thanks for this vid Burgs. This is a good one! I downloaded, and my strat and I are going to do some playing with this! I heard some tones in hear I have been looking for and trying to nail, so you just gave me a nice gift.

Back
Top Bottom