Trident A-range Q bandwidth values?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Do someone know what Q bandwidth values ,original Trident A-range rack unit use? I need one of my preset those Trident A-range settings ,and I use Axe FX II PEQ there but I don't know yet those Q values for bandwidth what Trident A-range have. I already know Trident A-range shelving and peaking modes ,to all those frequency what that original unit have. But Q bandwidth is still what I need to know ,if someone know please let me know thanks already.

Yes same unit ,thanks a lot. my ears too that 1.2 Q was closest ,when I was set that in Axe FX II PEQ. Maybe that is correct value then ,if someone know more would be nice know? My second question is if Trident A-range unit is set -10db value in Output section ,and if I remember right that is output/gain adjust knob. Do I need to set Axe FX II PEQ block to -10db also ,or keep that in 0.0 value? Because I don't know if that Axe FX II PEQ works exactly same way like Trident A-range ,like adding or cutting to gain/output if you chance value for that output knob.

QUOTE=notalemming;1072860]Is this the EQ you mean? According to this article, it's about 1.2.

VINTAGE VALUES[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom