Wish Tri-Chorus from Axe-Fx 3 - please please pretty please

Come on everyone let’s get this in the next update please please please please

How does this involve “everyone”? Get a thousand people all randomly typing a line of code and maybe as a group we’ll create a firmware update ala monkeys and typewriters logic ? Lol

I think it really is just up to one man, Mr. Cliff Chase

Oops ! Seems my wish for the tri stereo is a lone ferrow in which I plough and maybe cliff seeing my wish would make it come true !! enhancing my 10 years of fractal product use, it seems my jests are blocking offence these days :cool:! I shall return once again unto my shell !!!

How does this involve “everyone”? Get a thousand people all randomly typing a line of code and maybe as a group we’ll create a firmware update ala monkeys and typewriters logic ? Lol

I think it really is just up to one man, Mr. Cliff Chase

It seems that every post you make on here is just to give someone grief.
Go and play your guitar......
I have a TERC but would have much preferred it had been available to my Axe2 and especially my AX8's. It has been requested for years and finally ended up in the AxeFX 3 because..... people asked for it.

And So that is why I have asked and with multiple discussions on the forum for the last few years and people spending hundreds of hours trying to emulate... I thought it would be excellent if possible to port it over if easily done...

Back
Top Bottom