Trey Anastasio/Phish Preset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I accidently posted this in the FM3 preset forum.

First of all, big thanks to Ian (@iaresee) for feedback and suggestions as I was finishing this preset. It is still a work in progress but I think its ready to share with the group and get some feedback to refine it. There are four scenes, a Komet 60 with EL34s, Komet 60 with 6L6s, Deluxe Reverb and Boogie. Couple notes:

• On the Komet scenes, I typically play with my guitar volume between 50-80 percent up. As you turn the guitar volume down the amp will clean up.
  • For the G1265 cabs, if you feel its to dark, mute the Far Field IR and it will make the tone more crisp. The FF IR muddies things up a bit but, IMO adds something to the feel of the tone.
  • The vibe still needs a little tweaking but I tend to like it a little wetter than Trey's.
  • I'm still not happy with the Trem, it's close but still not as choppy as Trey's.

Let me know what you think, I tweaked this preset next to my low powered Komet 60 and it was really close in both tone and feel. Due to the quarantine I have not been able to tweak this preset at practice levels so it may change a little once the band is practicing again. I will post to AXEChange soon.

Attachments

• High Gear.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom