Trey A - AX8 - FW10.01

I have tested these presets extensively and they are class-A!
This comet has a nice texture and combines with all type of effects...the tricks preset gives me inspiration
Big thanks for sharing my friend!

Last edited:
His tone this past year has been killler..like at dicks..it sounds different than 2018. he still using the Comet huh
He's got a handle on it now, for certain. I still miss his tight, clean tones that he got with the Mesa and the Ross compressor, but the new tones are good. Far more rock than jazz. That Piper from last night. Oh lawdy that was HOT! I love it when they don't rush the Piper build and let it roll slow like that for a while.

He's got a handle on it now, for certain. I still miss his tight, clean tones that he got with the Mesa and the Ross compressor, but the new tones are good. Far more rock than jazz. That Piper from last night. Oh lawdy that was HOT! I love it when they don't rush the Piper build and let it roll slow like that for a while.

Ya i really dig it now! Watching that Piper..now! lol

Livestreamed both Friday and last night... great stuff! I dig the sound of the Comet although sometimes it gets too "sizzly" for me.

Whole second set was great. I'm on the replay and they're at 2001 and my god it's HUGE guitar tone.

So i used your trey preset last night on a gig. well i just used the Y side of the Amp block for the Comet and Y side of cab block with your settings and the OD you used...Freakin sounded great with my Robben Ford fender. My X side was a Twin Reverb for the cleans..Really dig having control of the Input Drive with my exp pedal..! thx

Back
Top Bottom