Trent Reznor writing process

Something must have got lost in the translation because for me it was not funny in the slightest, and indeed, pretty dire to say the least.

Something must have got lost in the translation because for me it was not funny in the slightest, and indeed, pretty dire to say the least.

Take it easy. Not everyone shares the same kind of humor. You didn't get any Monty Phyton with the mothermilk, did you?....Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think, that a good parody has lots of the original. And I have never seen a better parody (including Songwriter-Analysis) about Trent Reznor....bzw. I love NIN, but I also laughed my ass of.....and now something completely different......

Andy Reznor,
the Artist formerly known as unknown artist

I'm always taking it easy, unfortunately I saw no humour whatsoever but I admit I'm not really up on the antics of Trent Reznor

That's the point. The parody is fu**in' close to the original, believe me, if You knew a Bit more about NIN, you'd shat in your pants, but no One will Force you into it- but so, your pants stay dry, which isn't Bad at all......

cheerioooo,
Andy From Red Bull Country

How can you appreciate a good parody when you don't know the original subject?

It was hilarious, spot on

The British got Gary Numan - so there is really no need in knowing Trent Reznor. THIS wasn't meant as Joke..........or maybe?
...just kidding...but without Gary Numan, Trent Reznor would Play Country or Bebop Jazz.....

The British got Gary Numan - so there is really no need in knowing Trent Reznor [...]

Btw the last Gary Numan album was effin' marvellous. You can clearly hear a lineage to the likes of Reznor and Manson ( inspiration can be a two way street) but it doesn't seem to have such a self conscious need to be pissy and angsty all the time. Yet it is still very dark. No slam on Reznor and Manson at all, but if like me you "kinda like some of the ideas those guys explore, but wish they would dial if back a bit sometimes", give it a listen

Sorry about the detour. I thought the vid was funny :)

+1. Numan's "Splinter"-Album is Great.

.....and his live performance ( including Axefx-Sound From his guitarist ...) was One of the best shows I've Seen for years. at the moment he seems to go through his Second adolescene....

Reznor is also an amazing innovator, putting together amazing shows. Check the cutting edge, incredible lighting effects below (and there are LOTS of different ones, so if you don't want to watch the whole thing, skip around).

IMHO, Trent Reznor by himself would laugh his ass of by watching this parody. To be the hit this perfect by a comedian, you got to be original, innovative and interesting....and NIN is cool shit, no question...

Songs like "Something I can never have" still causes goosebumps, when I hear it. Unforgettable stuff.

The same like Metallica: You love 'em, you hate 'em, but to be honest, you're happy that they exist.......

Have you guys ever seen, the camp-chaos parody "Sue all the world"???....

Sue All The World - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom