Tremolo/Panner block X/Y Question

Short answer: yes, it should be possible.

Longer answer: I can do it with my Liquid Foot. I don't know what your controller is, so I don't know if you can do this.

Not foot controler problem here mine is LFP but there is no CC assignation in the Axe XL for X/Y switching (Tremolo/Panner block)

you are switching Pan/Trem XY specifically?

You're right, Chris: maybe not that specific block. He seemed desperate, and (silly me) I assumed that the control change facility was provided.

If it isn't, one way to do this thing would be to use two blocks and put them in parallel. Engage and bypass them separately. Assuming that control is available.

More likely Fractal just ran out, now that I think about it. With only 127 available, and so many different things, I wouldn't be surprised if they had to prioritize.

^^^This.

There are very few MIDI CC value left. Fractal needs to hold open a few of these for future enhancements.

There has been talk of this before. There was talk about letting us choose which ones we used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm...

Just a lowly "MkII" user here, but can't you just reassign CC#'s from the front panel?

That's rhetorical. I know you can because I've done it, frequently.

Whether or not "Trem/Pan X/Y" is available to assign is another question, but the work around has already been provided by greiswig,

...one way to do this thing would be to use two blocks and put them in parallel. Engage and bypass them separately. Assuming that control is available.

...and it is available.

Umm...

Just a lowly "MkII" user here, but can't you just reassign CC#'s from the front panel?

That's rhetorical. I know you can because I've done it, frequently.

Whether or not "Trem/Pan X/Y" is available to assign is another question, but the work around has already been provided by greiswig,

...and it is available.

No he can't because it is not on the list in the i/o screen

I think you should go back and re-read my posts.

greiswig suggested running two blocks in parallel and switching between them. I'm confirming this is a valid work-around to NOT having independent X/Y for this block. You have options for Trem/Pan 1 & 2. Set them to the same CC# and toggle between them.

I think you should go back and re-read my posts.

greiswig suggested running two blocks in parallel and switching between them. I'm confirming this is a valid work-around to NOT having independent X/Y for this block. You have options for Trem/Pan 1 & 2. Set them to the same CC# and toggle between them.

Yes of course it work but my question is why getting x/y on a block without the possibility to assign a cc with ...?

Yes of course it work but my question is why getting x/y on a block without the possibility to assign a cc with ...?

Well, it's either an oversight/bug, or limited number of CC's available. In either case, you don't have that option right this second, so why not use the option you do have?

Back
Top Bottom