Tremolo In The Amp Block

Fro

Experienced
Admittedly, my eyes are going buggy from programming patches, but I can't seem to find Tremolo Frequency or Tremolo Depth in the amp block. Is it not there on the Axe Fx III? Maybe this was mentioned already, but... well.... can't remember, and eyes are buggy.

Thanks!

I told you my eyes were buggy. I'm comparing the values to my Axe Fx II via Axe Edit, which has it labeled Tremolo Frequency and Tremolo Depth. The Axe Fx III has the word Bias in front of each, and my brain was not processing that information. I guess it's time to take a break and eat something.

Thanks!

I told you my eyes were buggy. I'm comparing the values to my Axe Fx II via Axe Edit, which has it labeled Tremolo Frequency and Tremolo Depth. The Axe Fx III has the word Bias in front of each, and my brain was not processing that information. I guess it's time to take a break and eat something.

Thanks!
i made a list of terms that were changed between the 2 and the 3. once i figure out what i want to do for my website, i'll get those posted. i'm sure they'll find their way onto the Wiki as well.

Admittedly, my eyes are going buggy from programming patches, but I can't seem to find Tremolo Frequency or Tremolo Depth in the amp block. Is it not there on the Axe Fx III? Maybe this was mentioned already, but... well.... can't remember, and eyes are buggy.

Thanks!
Go into the AMP block and check under the Power Amp section....bottom right corner BTF then BTD

Back
Top Bottom