Tremolo in tempo. Solved!

oldstar1975

Inspired
Hi to everyone! How I can set tremolo to the tempo right? At AXE II there was LFO controller which did it perfectly, but in III it have been changed and now I stuck in it... Any ideas? Thanks!

The Axe-Fx III has the same tremolo options as the II. The LFOs are under CONTROLLERS which is accessible from the home page.
Though I'm not sure how using an external LFO is any different to just setting the TEMPO parameter of the tremolo. Are you saying that you want it to sync to the beats/barlines?

Yes. I did. Take a look:
From Cliff:
Set the Rate to LFO1 SYNC. Then attach a modifier to LFO1 Type(Run).
can someone edit this patch adding the suggested settings ?
Explanation:
Try this go to the trem block, turn the rate all the way down (this will change it to LFO sync -this will not show up in the editor), click on the controller button on the axe-fx, go to lfo, set lfo 1 to the rate you want. To get it to trigger go to the LFO type hit enter, select the external controller you want to trigger it to start with.

I've read the manual :)
  1. You can synchronize various LFOs together by setting their RATE knobs fully counterclockwise to “LFO1 SYNC” and then syncing the LFO1 Controller to the Tempo

just did it and set the tempo of LFO to 1/16 for my tremolo. And started it by envelope.

Back
Top Bottom