Treble Boost Pedal

PJM

Could anyone please advise on using an external Treble Boost Pedal . I know there is a Treble Boost Drive in the Axe but I bought a Brian May Treble boost just before i bought the Axe fx2 . I want to give it a try with a Brian May Preset to see how it sounds . I have a Mission pedal straight to the Axe at present . If I wanted to keep the Treble Boost pedal then I would like to run it through the MFC .

How would I incorporate this pedal into an existing preset ?

Could anyone please advise on using an external Treble Boost Pedal . I know there is a Treble Boost Drive in the Axe but I bought a Brian May Treble boost just before i bought the Axe fx2 . I want to give it a try with a Brian May Preset to see how it sounds . I have a Mission pedal straight to the Axe at present . If I wanted to keep the Treble Boost pedal then I would like to run it through the MFC .

How would I incorporate this pedal into an existing preset ?

You can not run audio through the MFC. Put it in front of the Axe.

Just plug it to the front of the AFX like a normal amp. If you want to control it with the MFC you will need to put FXLoop block at the beginning of your preset, connect the pedal to output 2/input 2, futz with levels to get approx. unit gain, and then address the FXLoop block with a button or preset on the MFC. Personally I would just stick it between your guitar and the AFX.

Just plug it to the front of the AFX like a normal amp. If you want to control it with the MFC you will need to put FXLoop block at the beginning of your preset, connect the pedal to output 2/input 2, futz with levels to get approx. unit gain, and then address the FXLoop block with a button or preset on the MFC. Personally I would just stick it between your guitar and the AFX.

Excellent ! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom