Bug? Treble amp control changing on its own

sbruce

Inspired
Although I havnet confirmed on every amp; the treble control seems to changing on every patch, on its own (fluctuates up and down). Both the display and the green LEDs change.

Seems to be all.
Does it with or without ax8 edit running

Also noticing that not all the physical knows are performing correctly, they don't all work through the entire range.

Last edited:
I'm uploading one now. so far it only appears to be the treble and master. But they both are randomly changing and not rotating correctly.

I was trying to avoid that as I have a make-or-break deal this weekend; I didn't want to chance any issues or changes to my presets.

I was trying to avoid that as I have a make-or-break deal this weekend; I didn't want to chance any issues or changes to my presets.

As always, back them up first read the release notes to see what's up. I updated from 3.4 to 3.50 than 3.51 and I didn't see any changes in tone. 3.51 was just bug fixes. It's usually major firmwares that really change things at least thats how it is with the Axe FX line so if it's the same with AX8 3x to 4x would change things considerably.

It just got crazier!!!

So I unplugged it and moved it back to the area where I play (had to move it for lighting the video). Plug it in power up and the Function switches do not work as they did before. They are now at their default settings!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GONG ON?

Well I would guess with the way it is acting up you're not going to be going to any auditions with it. I would still try a firmware update and if it still does the same thing contact support, to me those sound like your only options at this point.

I contacted them, hopefully I'll hear something in the morning. I know this isn't the gripe section of the forum; but I baby this unit and went with Fractal cause I needed reliable.

Last edited:
I contacted them, hopefully I'll hear something in the morning. I know this isn't the gripe section of the forum; but I baby this unit and went with Fractal cause I needed reliable. So far, I haven't been impressed :(

There has to be a reason for it... what was wrong with the first unit?

THey never said. It was this crazy siren sound on boot up. I sent it back and they sent me another unit (although it took a week).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom