• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Travel bag to hold FM3 and 13” laptop?

bleujazz3

Inspired
Peacechaos Messenger Bag. Amazon. Might hold an FM3 tight-fit, will hold 15" notebook. Currently own a Modoker Messenger Bag, formerly used for a HeadRush Gigboard. The Modoker will not fit a FM3.

GitGuy513

Inspired
I have been looking for something for a few weeks. Between many products being back ordered with no time available when back in stock and thinking spending 200 to 300 clams for a soft case is nuts has made it a fruitless endeavor so far. Also, getting something just the right size is tough too. I want to be able to carry some other things besides the FM3, but want to keep size as small as possible. I really thought in the 21st century and all the choices I would be able to find just the right item at a decent price. I find myself more often devising something custom to fit my needs whatever they might be. I’m about to go look at overnight luggage or go to a sporting supply store and see what’s available in carrying cases and use foam to make something custom.

Top Bottom