Transfer Preset and EMPTY

Prof G

I was excited to get the free presets from Fractal in the last week or so. I DL & transferred the preset #1, and 2 without issues. Typically I click and drag into a preset, then Save. For some reason IDK what had changed but every syx file/preset I drag or import results in clearing the preset to EMPTY. I've tried Importing and click and drag, into an existing or blank preset and each time it deletes all preset info and the end result is a EMPTY Preset?

:oops: What has changed? I have not made any changes that I am aware of....ugh this is frustrating because I just bought presets I cannot add. ANY help is appreciated TYVM

You need to update the firmware to at least the version that the preset was created on.

From the Gift of Tone web page:

“IMPORTANT: These files require...FM9 firmware 4 or newer...If the currently installed version of your firmware is too old for these files, they will appear blank when you load them.”

Thanks for responding. I checked, it's Version 1.01.05 and checking for updates results in no updates available.

Thanks for responding. I checked, it's Version 1.01.05 and checking for updates results in no updates available.
That’s not the firmware version. It’s the FM9-Edit version. Please go to the Gift of Tone webpage I spoke of, and follow the link to firmware 4.

Back
Top Bottom