Trainwreck Express. Choo choo! Great dynamics. Have you tried it?

Love the Trainwreck Express. One of my favorite amps in the magic box. The FAS Wrecker is equally as good if ya ever feel like giving that a whirl as well. That’s a beautiful sound ya have on that patch there.
One of these days, (I keep meaning to do this) I’m going to create a thread for D-Style patches. I have quite a few rather nice patches of the various amps available to us, I just have to go through each one & organize the Scenes & Channels.. these AFIII Patches can grow to be quite large if ya utilize what they’re capable of. My hope is the thread will be a “home base” for people to post & share their D-Style patches & thoughts.

I gave it a run with my little P90'd Gibbo Special. It's Scene 7 from my Smorgasbord preset. Stellar! (the model, not me..!)

Here's the preset link: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6901

Great playing and perfect track to backup this sound.

One of these days, (I keep meaning to do this) I’m going to create a thread for D-Style patches. I have quite a few rather nice patches of the various amps available to us, I just have to go through each one & organize the Scenes & Channels.. these AFIII Patches can grow to be quite large if ya utilize what they’re capable of. My hope is the thread will be a “home base” for people to post & share their D-Style patches & thoughts.

Thats a cool idea. Looking forward to it!

Good point,
How about it @Burgs - you release an album and (as I’m five minutes from you), I’ll drop in and get you to sign a cd...... cd? .... yeah I remember them... I’ll prolly have to burn one to get the signature :)
Thanks for the presets, the great playing, and good attitude.
Pauly

So.... When do YOU put out an album? I’ll buy a few copies for sure! Dude, your work is so elevating and absolutely inspiring!

Sounds amazing. Love the delay settings. Listening to it on my Mac and the stereo spread is huge. Sounds like the delays are about 2 feet left of the laptop wile I listen. Neat trick.

Back
Top Bottom