Trailstroops - Mooer Red Truck

Never heard of them. But at $79 it seems like an affordable risk. Never heard of the Mooer Truck either, but it looks like a Tech 21 Flyrig killer.

...Hmm ..kinda strange that this website does not show-up on searches. I can't find any links - reviews or other, on that website. My Bitdefender software is giving me warnings, Whois, isn't spitting out much in the way of who owns that particular domain either.

http://www.nic.top/en/whois.asp

...and it appears that .top websites have a high instance of nefariousness associated with them.

The "Contact Us" link on their website does not show any telephone, mailing or street address, and the website states © 2019

Nothing really declares professional or legit with this one.

...They could be perfectly legit. But, I wouldn't do business with them though. Too little information on who they are, and how you can get hold of them.

I've been seeing ads on Facebook for various guitar multi-effect units from similarity named websites and the products are always Mooer.

Since they have a reputation of being outright thieves of intellectual property I would personally avoid them regardless of who is selling.

I've been seeing ads on Facebook for various guitar multi-effect units from similarity named websites and the products are always Mooer.

Since they have a reputation of being outright thieves of intellectual property I would personally avoid them regardless of who is selling.

Why call out Mooer for copying existing pedals when the whole boutweek industry has been based on that practice?

Back
Top Bottom