Trailertrash Pedalboard Arrived Today

This is really nice! You have me questioning my commitment to keeping my AX8 in a Mono bag. The allure of screwing all the bits down is tempting.

This is really nice! You have me questioning my commitment to keeping my AX8 in a Mono bag. The allure of screwing all the bits down is tempting.

Thing is super secure. I cant begin to express how well built it is. For the price, I dont think you can go wrong. I was thinking of getting a temple board with a bag, and it would have cost more than this did after all the plugs and such. A quality road case and board for $300 is steal.

That looks great!

I'm pretty sure these boards are the best you can find for the FX8/AX8 without spending an arm and a leg on something custom.

This was the original pedalboard I was trying to get. However, multiple emails and phone calls to them were never returned. So, I wound up getting an NYC pedalboard case instead. Not sure why they dropped the ball in my case (in 2015), but it sounds like they might be on track again.

Edit: BTW, the board looks great!

This was the original pedalboard I was trying to get. However, multiple emails and phone calls to them were never returned. So, I wound up getting an NYC pedalboard case instead. Not sure why they dropped the ball in my case (in 2015), but it sounds like they might be on track again.

Edit: BTW, the board looks great!

Thanks.

It's a small company, but odd you never got a return call. Peter picked up after a few rings and answered all my questions promptly. He had 1 left in Stock so I went ahead and ordered it on the spot. No regrets!

Back
Top Bottom