Tower of AxeFX's!

bob_sheeth

On the weekend my band Transience shot a video clip for an upcoming single release.

Here's some eye candy of our 3 guitar rigs and bass rig stacked up at the shoot 8)

af0853903ac811e2a23c22000a1f9d66_7.jpg
(2x AxeFXII's and 1x AxeFX Ultra)

Normally on stage we'll stack one axe into the bass rig and the other two are on the other side of the stage on a stand, speaker or chair. For the video clip purposes though it looked much cooler stacking them all up in one compact rig.

Check the forum link to hear how it sounds...
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-recordings/60287-prog-rock-metal-australia-transience.html

Someday, metal bands will have a wall of Axe FX behind them -- 20 high, 5 wide. Not because they need that many, but because it looks cool.

In the bottom rack I'm guessing the top unit is a conditioner/line voltage unit, right? What's the blue-displayed unit between that and the Axe?

In the bottom rack I'm guessing the top unit is a conditioner/line voltage unit, right? What's the blue-displayed unit between that and the Axe?

Correct, top unit is conditioner. The blue-display is a Line 6 wireless unit. You can kind of see the aerials pointing out from it but it isn't very clear in the picture!

Awsome tower, and btw awsome song you got on the forum.
Please keep us updated on the release, I'm deff gonna buy it.

Gorilla said:
cool, but.... I've seen BIGGER Axe Fx TOWERS:lol

What kind of rack cases are those, holding the AxeFx's?

Mine's too bulky (I travel 3x/wk with it), and I'm looking for one that is both lighter and smaller (mine is Gator G-tour).

What kind of rack cases are those, holding the AxeFx's?

Mine's too bulky (I travel 3x/wk with it), and I'm looking for one that is both lighter and smaller (mine is Gator G-tour).

I don't know. That's Fredrik, Marten, and Dicks setup. I can ask them :)

Back
Top Bottom