Touring preset breakdown

Great job Camilo!!

I love the way that you walked though all of this & explained what is being asked of you for this gig. So these are the only two presets you need for this tour/gig? I think it’s great that you are able to cover so much ground w/ just two presets.

The tones & the playing were very nice & that Clean is just beautiful too!!!

A++ & Thanks for taking the time to make & share this with us all!

Peace! X-Mann

Last edited:
First when you described your setup I was really skeptical, but those sounds were actually really cool! All that reverb must make you play differently and make you think outside the box :p

Really interesting to hear artists commenting how they want the guitar to sound and what it takes to make them happy. I'd love to hear more examples like this. I've heard a few local names commenting guitar sounds in the most obscure ways, but sometimes they've pushed the players to get amazing sounds out of their amps - even from cheapest venue backline.

Great video and playing as always!

EDIT: you coming to Helsinki in June with Julio?!!

Thanks for doing this. The sounds are great - very different than what I would be comfortable with myself, but great nonetheless. You're playing is so smooth and note choice is great too.

Have a great tour.

Thanks for sharing, it's really cool for some of us bedroom players to see what's actually being used on tour - much appreciated, and always love to hear your playing!

Thx for sharing!

Nice how you balance the reverbs/delays and can stil come out sparkling sounding on the clean-preset. Cool.
Ive noticed a big Low-Cut (250hz and up) on the verbs and delay and a high cut (2K-3K) on the delay help the dry sound to still cut through even with all the ambience

First when you described your setup I was really skeptical, but those sounds were actually really cool! All that reverb must make you play differently and make you think outside the box :p

Really interesting to hear artists commenting how they want the guitar to sound and what it takes to make them happy. I'd love to hear more examples like this. I've heard a few local names commenting guitar sounds in the most obscure ways, but sometimes they've pushed the players to get amazing sounds out of their amps - even from cheapest venue backline.

Great video and playing as always!

EDIT: you coming to Helsinki in June with Julio?!!
Oh, yeah!! I play very different. Three or four notes at a time.. anything else and it drowns. It forces you to think of very melodic lines.

And yes! Ill be in Helsinki in June!

Back
Top Bottom