That's great Andrea - got something new to practice on - I love Lukathers playing. To be honest as you don't talk between the notes it is a lot better to the point than explaining in hours which string, finger and fret to plax. That's was fast learning. Keep them coming. ;)

[Quote = "nero Cagna, posta: 1525552, membro: 31578"] Questo è il grande Andrea - ha ottenuto qualcosa di nuovo da praticare su - Amo Lukathers giocare. Per essere onesti, come non si parla tra le note che è molto meglio al punto che spiegare in ore, che stringa dito e ti agiti per Plax. Quella era l'apprendimento veloce. Continua a farli venire. ;)[/CITAZIONE]
[Quote = "nero Cagna, posta: 1525552, membro: 31578"] Questo è il grande Andrea - ha ottenuto qualcosa di nuovo da praticare su - Amo Lukathers giocare. Per essere onesti, come non si parla tra le note che è molto meglio al punto che spiegare in ore, che stringa dito e ti agiti per Plax. Quella era l'apprendimento veloce. Continua a farli venire. ;)[/CITAZIONE]
Thank you, my dear friend! I'm really happy that this video can be of help! You are not the first to tell me it's better not to talk :) I tell you the truth, I prefer to play ahahah! Anyway I would like to talk but before, I should learn english well :D

Yes Andrea it's really boring for me if someone keeps telling which strings, frets, fingers.... makes me fall asleep. Your close up shots in the video are perfect. Thanks man.

Yes Andrea it's really boring for me if someone keeps telling which strings, frets, fingers.... makes me fall asleep. Your close up shots in the video are perfect. Thanks man.
I'm very happy with bro, for me it takes a bit of patience to play note note, but it's something I'm starting to do right now and I'm telling you ... I do it gladly. Thanks again for your comment! :)

Back
Top Bottom