Toto - "I'll Be Over You" (Solos)

Slammin Mofo

Inspired
Here's my cover of the "I'll be over you" solos by Steve Lukather of Toto:

Initially, I wanted to cover the 1990 Paris live version of this song, unfortunately, I haven't found the corresponding backing track and I'm way too lazy to program it myself :D

I attached the patch below, just in case anybody's interested. For this tone, I was using the ValhallIR Wolverine Cab, more specifically the VH-CI-Wolverine-r-RNR1-B1-MP IR. I'm using Firmware Q7.00 Beta and the patch was made on an Axe FX II XL. I played it on a Floyd Rose Strat with an EMG 85 pickup in the bridge position.

Hope you like it!

Attachments

• Lukather I'll Be Over You.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 122
Here's my cover of the "I'll be over you" solos by Steve Lukather of Toto:

Initially, I wanted to cover the 1990 Paris live version of this song, unfortunately, I haven't found the corresponding backing track and I'm way too lazy to program it myself :D

I attached the patch below, just in case anybody's interested. For this tone, I was using the ValhallIR Wolverine Cab, more specifically the VH-CI-Wolverine-r-RNR1-B1-MP IR. I'm using Firmware Q7.00 Beta and the patch was made on an Axe FX II XL. I played it on a Floyd Rose Strat with an EMG 85 pickup in the bridge position.

Hope you like it!

Love it.

Cheers,
Andy

Last edited:
Hmm - seems to sound great - but it´s difficult to hear it clear with the original guitartrack.......

Back
Top Bottom