• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Toto "Hold the Line" Solo

xprophet

Inspired
Those bends and vibrato....ah sweet perfection sir! Still, my wife is beginning to hate you. After all, you are the reason I purchased the original Axe Fx not to mention the II, the XL+ and now the III as well as 3 Friedman amps! I must go...what is that strange doll she has and all those pins?!

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
I remember seeing Luke play this in his Star Licks video (still have that around here somewhere) and was surprised how much he crammed in there. Those wide bends were a big part of his style back then, and I was never any good at it! You nailed it, Mark!

gdgross

Veteran
Nice!

that one's a killer! I recorded it once, and it literally took me I think like 75 takes or something equally ridiculous to be able to comp a good version together.

Top Bottom