TotalSync and more with MFC-101 and Axe-Fx 3

Impatientlty waiting for this to become available. :(
I like my MFC and the new FC Controllers are a long way away by the looks of things so this will def fufill the need until the new FC's start shipping.

Looking forward to see this project progress.
Keep up the good work oson, please add me to the pre-waitlist :D

Glad to hear you are still working at it! When I filled out your form on the site, I originally stated I would mainly be interested in a finished product, but if you are willing to provide DIY instructions (with some compensation of course), I would happily volunteer to be a beta tester for you. :D I've been looking at some 3rd party controller options, but would really love not having to box away my MFC if I can help it.

Glad to hear you are still working at it! When I filled out your form on the site, I originally stated I would mainly be interested in a finished product, but if you are willing to provide DIY instructions (with some compensation of course), I would happily volunteer to be a beta tester for you. :D I've been looking at some 3rd party controller options, but would really love not having to box away my MFC if I can help it.

Ditto, same here good luck with your continued project oson

Would I be correcting in guessing the main holdup is getting a PC board made for a 7 pin midi jack to make your own midi shield?

Little Update: After some communication problems in producing and loosing a prototype for testing (and some other small time intensive problems) I decided to release a DIY kit. I wanted to release a complete ready for take off unit for you but it would be take too much time.

I found another company and it will produce some Units for me as DIY kits. You have to solder some contacts and that‘s all.

I think this would be a fast solution for now!

Back
Top Bottom