• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Totally out fusionish solo, very dynamic tone tho...

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
Cool.

I love those Suhr T`s. We had a couple of them in the shop i used to work in. Killer instruments. I actually ordered all the Suhr models, so i set them how i or the customer wanted them.

I ended up buying 2 of them. A Modern GG and a Classic S.

Emil

Cool.

I love those Suhr T`s. We had a couple of them in the shop i used to work in. Killer instruments. I actually ordered all the Suhr models, so i set them how i or the customer wanted them.

I ended up buying 2 of them. A Modern GG and a Classic S.

it's a killer guitar! i'll sure end up with some more of these fantastic instruments! Fit the axe very well too! i guess i have to do a proper video with it soon, so it can be justice to the craftmanship and the quality of the tone :)

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
Really well played Emil!! That was so good to hear a solo played very differently!

Well done for breaking the norm. :)

Emil

Wonderful playing;)

Really well played Emil!! That was so good to hear a solo played very differently!

Well done for breaking the norm. :)

Thanks guys!
i Actually never thoguth that i would get any good response due to the fact that the solo is quite "odd" and has a lot of dissonance! I'm quite used to the sound of it and like it... but i guess it's not for everyone :)

Cheers!

Top Bottom