Total newb...why should I buy Axe FX II?

And picked up my Axe II :) already had FW 10 installed... I only had a few minutes to mess with it today so I just plugged in headphones and checked out some factory presets. WOW! I am in high gain heaven and haven't even begun to learn to tweak. Tomorrow I'll try hooking up to my Behringer b210d...that's what I'd been running my xt live through. I'll probably go Atomic at some point, but as far as building my Axe rig I'm all ears if you experienced people want to throw suggestions my way...should've done this sooner, but now the tone journey begins! :D

Congrats on your purchase.

I aint convincing anyone anymore....theres more than enough of you lot jumping on my bandwagon now ferk off and go and buy one of those toasters that looks like a hand bag...

bye....

love peace and guitarification...

Rather than ask to be convinced, ask if there's anyone in the area willing to give a walk-through. It's a lot more convincing and buying based on hands-on experience is less likely to result in buyers remorse than being convinced by words on a screen.

damn, I missed this one. Soo, who got the commission on this sale??

;)

Seriously, to the OP, I'm using a matrix gt800fx and a boogafunk thiele evm12 cab. Sounds great. If I want the hi freqs I have a henriksen tweety i can add, but I haven't used that in a while. Many have been raving about the new CLR speaker amp setup. I'm tempted but can't do it now... For real tube amps, I have a mesa roadster and a rivera jake. They don't get much use anymore. Soon as i get some time I'd like to tone match them and sell 'em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom