Tosin gets an 8-string PRS

DiMeloa rainbow finish. Semi-hollow. Whoa.

Just saw this today Ian, super awesome... Tosin even said in the post "I think this is one of the first 8-strings PRS has made". I think he's right with the only exception Mark Holcomb's (Periphery) signature has an 8-string build also. Sweet axe, super humble musician for it to go to also!!

Just saw this today Ian, super awesome... Tosin even said in the post "I think this is one of the first 8-strings PRS has made". I think he's right with the only exception Mark Holcomb's (Periphery) signature has an 8-string build also. Sweet axe, super humble musician for it to go to also!!

I haven't seen Mark with a PRS 8, Unless they are building him one which i imagine will happen he only has the 6 and 7.

I haven't seen Mark with a PRS 8, Unless they are building him one which i imagine will happen he only has the 6 and 7.

You're right, I was mistaken.. I thought Mark had mentioned PRS was working on an 8-string version of the Holcomb. The 8 string in the pic was a Mayones 8 string with a similar finish:

Back
Top Bottom