Top session player preparing App for his Axe II

protocosm

Inspired
Peter Tiehuis is one off Holland's best guitar players. Great tone and feel. As a key member of the Metropole Orchestra he's played with the likes of Pat Metheny and Steve Vai and many, many more earning great respect. Here he uses his own preamp with a lexicon mpx G2.

Peter told me he is working on his presets for the AxeFx 2. He'll be starting to use it soon. At the moment he's working with a designer from MIDI Designer | Designable MIDI Control Surface for iPad on an interface App on the iPad for the Axe. The App is already there but needs some tweaking for the Axefx.

pic of the App and recent video of Peter:
Poolguitarblog: PETER TIEHUIS TRIO, Top Jazzrock from Holland!
Peter's guitar DD design
Dick Dijkman Guitardesign

Reactions: yek
Excellent! I love to see things like this! :D
Please keep us updated. Cyberferret also has an app called 'axepad' that also became available at the app store yest for those who want to check it out

That is awesome. I do hope he working with FAS or at least communicating with them. With the rate of firmware releases and functionality changes it will be hard to keep pace.

That's great! Man a developer is going to need to work fast to keep up with the ever changing beast

Back
Top Bottom