Top Gear fans? Clarkson sacked from TG

Not condoning what he did (clearly should have been sacked), but I have a feeling Clarkson will end up with his own show after this ! ....and I would probably watch it :D

None of us were there so it's hard to judge, but just looking at the stock picture of the guy he hit, and reading his cheese dick statement I kinda want to Knock his teeth out too.

Here's how I think it went:
1. Already a generally annoying twat
2. Did his job poorly
3. Got called out on it
4. Acted like a twat, provoked Clarkson, thinking he could get away with it hiding behind BS producer title
5. Get punched, probably well-spdeserved and a long time coming.
6. Go to the emergency room to create paper trail, get workers comp (paid vacation! w00t!)
7. Get TV host fired because that's the only way to resolve anything anymore apparently
8. Release statement saying how great it was to work with TV host you just got sacked because you're a little bitch.

That punch didn't come from nowhere, gents. It takes two to tango.

Last edited:
What kind of world do we live in where you can't slug a guy for being an asshole?

...we should go back to being Vikings. Seriously.

I guess we live in a world where an asshole can't slug a guy;.... and still keep his job.
I can't believe the police aren't involved. Lawsuit time! Profit!

Never did like the show, especially after they fried the a Tesla on purpose and admitted in court that they don't really "test" cars after a law suit claiming an unfair test was done. They said the show was all pre-scripted for entertainment same as other reality TV shows .
Basically "Jersey Shores" or "The Jerry Springer Show" for the "Car Sector".

Last edited:
None of us were there so it's hard to judge, but just looking at the stock picture of the guy he hit, and reading his cheese dick statement I kinda want to Knock his teeth out too.

Here's how I think it went:
1. Already a generally annoying twat
2. Did his job poorly
3. Got called out on it
4. Acted like a twat, provoked Clarkson, thinking he could get away with it hiding behind BS producer title
5. Get punched, probably well-spdeserved and a long time coming.
6. Go to the emergency room to create paper trail, get workers comp (paid vacation! w00t!)
7. Get TV host fired because that's the only way to resolve anything anymore apparently
8. Release statement saying how great it was to work with TV host you just got sacked because you're a little bitch.

That punch didn't come from nowhere, gents. It takes two to tango.

I'd bet good money on this being the real sequence of events. Grown men generally don't punch anyone "unprovoked".

You've just described about 90% of folks on this board, too. :lol And I bet most of us would still not punch anyone in the face unprovoked.

And I bet most of us would still not punch anyone in the face unprovoked.
I wouldn't punch anyone in the face even when provoked. Did you know that 90% of broken fingerbones come from punching someone in the face? And yes I totally made that up.

Clarkson sold his shares of top gear programme back to the BBC last a year I believe for 3million. He also reported the fight incident himself to the management. I think he was ready to go and has another plan to be honest. Let's face it he has had some great publicity over the last few weeks for whatever he does next.
I think he will have something else up his sleeve.

Clarkson sold his shares of top gear programme back to the BBC last a year I believe for 3million. He also reported the fight incident himself to the management. I think he was ready to go and has another plan to be honest. Let's face it he has had some great publicity over the last few weeks for whatever he does next.

Excellent point. You don't make that much money and serve up knuckle sandwich without options.

Yup, I have to agree, which only adds to the notion that he should be arrested. It just lends more weight to the fact that the more money you have the harder it is for you to be charged with offences, especially if you have a high profile within the BBC.

I think anyone who meets him in the future should just throw him a punch. It seems like its a good way for him to communicate...
Had it been the other way around, the producer slapping him even though he was verbally abused for several months, he would have been instantly fired and arrested.

What a prick.

I never even heard of the guy until the news broke. So I went and looked him up. My observations.

1. That dude looks terrible. Watching him would be like watching someone close to death imho, he looks frail, ill and like he eats a crap diet to begin with so cold cuts should be right up there with his style IMHO.
2. He's the type that do as I say don't do as I do. If some words offended him that much to punch someone, then why is he around abusing people himself with his big mouth? Hypocrate imho
3. What talent does that dude have again? I listened to him talk My god really? It's like listening to kermit thee frog talking in to a glass full of water, so not only does he look like crap, he sounds like it, I'd be annoyed working with that dude so I feel for the producer.

Nothing worse than people who actually have no talent, going around acting like a star. I get it some people think he has something, but some people love watching paint dry, hell some people have pet rocks, so I take it with a grain of salt eh:)

Reactions: Ole
that's what's great about TV, you can change the channel. I loved his work, but more so the timing in the chemistry between the three guys. Just because you don't like him shouldn't mean that no one else should get to watch them ever again.

As for it being physical, who knows what was really behind everything, but I do know that the BBC just lost a lot of money over it.

Yup, I have to agree, which only adds to the notion that he should be arrested. It just lends more weight to the fact that the more money you have the harder it is for you to be charged with offences, especially if you have a high profile within the BBC.

If everyone in England got arrested for punching a guy, every bloke in every pub in that country would have a rap sheet two miles long. It's what they do.

I never even heard of the guy until the news broke. So I went and looked him up. My observations.

1. That dude looks terrible. Watching him would be like watching someone close to death imho, he looks frail, ill and like he eats a crap diet to begin with so cold cuts should be right up there with his style IMHO.
2. He's the type that do as I say don't do as I do. If some words offended him that much to punch someone, then why is he around abusing people himself with his big mouth? Hypocrate imho
3. What talent does that dude have again? I listened to him talk My god really? It's like listening to kermit thee frog talking in to a glass full of water, so not only does he look like crap, he sounds like it, I'd be annoyed working with that dude so I feel for the producer.

Nothing worse than people who actually have no talent, going around acting like a star. I get it some people think he has something, but some people love watching paint dry, hell some people have pet rocks, so I take it with a grain of salt eh:)

If you have never watched top gear you wont get it. He's very knowledgeable about cars, and can drive well. Chemistry between the 3 are what makes the show.

I do believe a lot of people think they are irreplaceable and their heads get too big...

I honestly think I'm more disgusted by the fact that the little twerp didn't fight back.
We've done such a great job of destroying our warrior class and emasculating the population in general here in the states... I guess I didn't realize it was a worldwide phenomenon.
I understand this is a board full of musicians, who stereotypically lean liberal. So, I don't expect my views to be popular here. That said, when you're in a fight - whether you started it or not - it's your responsibility to win.

I honestly think I'm more disgusted by the fact that the little twerp didn't fight back.
We've done such a great job of destroying our warrior class and emasculating the population in general here in the states... I guess I didn't realize it was a worldwide phenomenon.
I understand this is a board full of musicians, who stereotypically lean liberal. So, I don't expect my views to be popular here. That said, when you're in a fight - whether you started it or not - it's your responsibility to win.

Yeah no doubt that dude punched me he'd of been laid out on the ground from a serious beating:p

Back
Top Bottom