Tooth and Nail/the new Mark Day--I love this guy!

I agree.

He plays great & brings a light hearted take in it.

Plus he has great sounds.

Keep on rocking Mark. \m/

Yeah, Im asking him on youtube what gear he is playing through, sounds great, and I doubt he is recording through any $30,000 pro tools set up (but who knows :) )

Haha, tremendous!

Another git with fingers like Skeletor in a grow-bag though
mellow.gif

Yeah, Im asking him on youtube what gear he is playing through, sounds great, and I doubt he is recording through any $30,000 pro tools set up (but who knows :) )

You may not get a reply symphx. His last video was quite disturbing due to his personal health posted on May 8th.

Amazing playing..... But, yes...I caught some of his other videos concerning his health and I hope he gets the help he needs. He posted his phone number and everything. He got tons of responses and I trust that someone gets him some care. From his comments....seems like he is confused and/or not sure what is causing his fatigue and anxiety etc. different meds etc... Hope he gets some help.

Wow. He's great. His flying in a blue dream was good. He says he's only 50 years old. That would explain his love for the 80's. If he added in a little redneck comedy he could be an axe slinging si robertson

You may not get a reply symphx. His last video was quite disturbing due to his personal health posted on May 8th.

Yep, now I see, ouch. Im afraid he may be a bit "touched' sounds like he is off. Asking for good doctors and giving his number on the internet? Then going to ER's and them finding nothing wrong. Ive seen this before...there is plenty of good even free medical care out there. I wish him the best.

Not to wax philosophic, but I honestly will be really happy if that's what I'm doing twenty years from now. Not sure I have the beardedication to go full ZZ or not, but if I'm still playing "old timer" classic rock and enjoying it, life will be worth living.

Back
Top Bottom