Toontrack Superior Drummer 2 Sale

I'm more interested in EZdrummer 2, but this is tempting. Is superior drummer a lot harder to use than ezdrummer? since I'm a beginner/novice at drum plugins programming?

I'm more interested in EZdrummer 2, but this is tempting. Is superior drummer a lot harder to use than ezdrummer? since I'm a beginner/novice at drum plugins programming?

I'd say it's about as difficult as the Axe-Fx II. EZdrummer 2 is as difficult as Line 6, which is user friendly but doesn't have as many advanced options.

I bought both in the last 2 months.
I would get EZ drummer. It sounds great and has some very powerful features. Superior Drummer is very complex and dare I say old. Yes the samples are more realistic but that only causes head aches when your trying to use their ancient interface trying to get it to sound like EZ drummer does out of the box.

I just bought 2 expansions for EZ today too. It doesn't sound super realistic on its own but bung it in a mix and it really does the trick.

Anyone know if you're allowed to install SD2 on 2 PCs because I can't find their license agreement?

All the software I own allows 2 installs, so I put it on my laptop for mobile recording and on my more powerful desktop for mixing.

Anyone know if you're allowed to install SD2 on 2 PCs because I can't find their license agreement?

All the software I own allows 2 installs, so I put it on my laptop for mobile recording and on my more powerful desktop for mixing.

Nevermind I just found it and if I understand it correctly you're allowed 2 installs

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/

https://www.toontrack.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Toontrack_Music_AB_-_Master_EULA.pdf

I bought both in the last 2 months.
I would get EZ drummer. It sounds great and has some very powerful features. Superior Drummer is very complex and dare I say old. Yes the samples are more realistic but that only causes head aches when your trying to use their ancient interface trying to get it to sound like EZ drummer does out of the box.

I just bought 2 expansions for EZ today too. It doesn't sound super realistic on its own but bung it in a mix and it really does the trick.

If they had EZdrummer 2 for $99 I'd buy both. I wonder if they will lower the price for Black Friday. Fingers are crossed!

Back
Top Bottom