Took the day off from work and played till my fingers bled...almost

shasha

Fractal Fanatic
I took a vacation day today in order to take care of some personal stuff. Got up nice and early and started by dialing in a new patch and used a cab mix I had just made using IR Lab which I just bought the other day. I used some of the Ownhammers IR's that they just updated recently.

Had AxeEdit running with Ripwerx so I could get my foot controller programmed along with it and thanks to Griffin's fantastic AxeEditMod I was able to change the name of the cab inside of AxeEdit so that two seconds later I wouldn't forget where it was and what it was called.

You would think that with all of these steps in the process and various applications that it would be clunky or something, but it's not. The workflow is smooth, most of this stuff was provided by brilliant people to enhance my experience and the stuff that wasn't free was very affordable.

I did manage to get the grass cut today. I suppose that will have to qualify as personal stuff, but we all know that I really took the day off to spend personal time with v11.

Back
Top Bottom