Too Much Volume, Too Much Delay, Too Much Fun!!!!

shredi knight

Power User
Here's a little clip of what my family has to endure on a daily basis.:lol: Just having some fun with feedback and varying levels of stereo delay (controlled with an expression pedal). I was using an altered version on my Mark IV patch that uses some Lamb Of God settings that I found (I don't know how much it sounds like LOG though, not really a fan).

As always, this is just audio extracted from a video shot with a digital camera, so the sound quality isn't the best (especially since it was up loud - sorry about the camera's mic distorting some :mrgreen: ).

Enjoy:

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/14586- ... ,TooMu.mp3

Jase2677 said:
That's a neat run. On your algorithm, do you mean run your PEQ's in parallel or series? The drawing shows them in parallel. Also, the Vol/Pan functions I guess mainly to allow you to run the living shit out of your drive and amp block?????

(If this doesn't make sense to anyone, Jase2677 is asking a question about a PM I sent him :mrgreen:)

Whoops! :roll: Yeah, I meant to write that they are in parallel, not series. The pic is correct, just do it like it shows.

I'm not sure what you mean about the Vol/Pan functions. :? :?: :?

Sounds great. I really miss the feedback on the direct recorded clips. This sounds much more natural and alive. Let those guitars sing and squeal!!

BlueLotus said:
I really miss the feedback on the direct recorded clips. This sounds much more natural and alive.
Sure ! Great job !
bravo-encouragements-994.gif

Perhaps a feedbacker in a next version of the firmware for the direct recording. ;)

BlueLotus said:
Sounds great. I really miss the feedback on the direct recorded clips. This sounds much more natural and alive. Let those guitars sing and squeal!!
I agree
tfrf0b1fv8.gif

I love your infinite feedback shredi
yodastarwarsbn2.gif
: D

Back
Top Bottom