Too much 1k mids in amp models?

Spot on exactly how I cured this one in particular for Marshall models. Also, you can push down that EQ range on the Output EQ's as well since I TOO agree that this is a bit of an "overall" characteristic too. Also, different guitars have different tonal impact naturally as well. For example, my Keizel Aries is much more mid focused (stock pickups) than my EBMM Majesty. Even between my Majesty and Monarchy, there are very noticeable differences with the Majesty being more mid pronounced and the Monarchy being much more and incredibly balanced. The old saying "everything matters" applies here huh? LOL How LUCKY are we to have so much power to shape our sounds so easily and readily available!?! I literally have the same general kitchen sink patches that I use for each guitar. Imagine the truck load of gear that once would have required!?
Actually with updating to Cygnus, this is not relevant anymore. I'm using just the authentic page and some impedance and speaker adjustments. Nothing more. Eveything sounds like a real amp out of the box!

Back
Top Bottom