Tonight first gig with FW10

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
:encouragement:
Really looking forward to tonight and tomorrows gigs. I will explore how the new firmwares sound will blend with the band at live levels. Gonna drive a 1-12 cab and maybe a 2-12 with the matrix and probably connect the axe direct with some cab sim to the PA.

It´s allways nice to have the amp through a real cab on stage . Then I will know if the amp reacts like I want before messing around with IR´s.

:ugeek

Last edited:
Good luck tonight.
I've my first gig with v10 tomorrow night.
Just got a pair of CLRs so its all looking very promising.

Lite långt från Ålesund. Annars skulle man kanskje komma och höra. Breake a leg Thomas :)

Today I will play first V10 gig too! I will play the big show on 4000 people arena, FRFR connection! I'll ask my sound man about differences with V9! Really interested!

Now two gigs have been done . Only used real cabs and not even any mics.
Before I used to ask myself if the axe really felt and sounded as alive and good as a real amp. I really wasn´t sure. Now (FW10) I don´t have to ask that question anymore . Because finally I can feel the sound through my whole soul and it´s so fun and inspiring to play the guitars. I have always prefered real amps before modeled stuff and someone might ask why I use the Axe when I love real amps.
The answer now is that the axe gives me even more of the real amp feeling thank´s to the poweramp distortion that I could never get with real amps due to level- and effects- problems associated with cranking .
:encouragement:
This weekends gigs was a real pleasure thank´s to fractalaudios brilliant work.

Great to hear all went well. I also did my first gig with the Axe yesterday and it all went fine.
+1 on what you say about not needing to crank amps any more and V10 sounded awsome live.
Im not even close to done with the presets i need yet but it was no problem to get through the gig with two quick make presets!
And thats one of the things i love with the axe. Hook it up, power on, and 5 minutes later i can have a prefectly fine good sounding tone! :eagerness:

Yes !
It´s really an easy setup if you got the mfc. Just a data cable and an exp pedal into the pedal and you count in next song. Allmost any way.:D
I must check the levels between different amps:D a little more but thats a minor problem.

Back
Top Bottom