ToneQuest | S02E07 | Great White - House of Broken Love (Solo)

Perfection! Tone is identical to the record and you played it so well. The free jam at the end is tasty AF, it's as if Mark himself just kept playing during the original recording session. Would love to see a dial-it-in session showing how you go from blank preset to that beautiful tone.

I literally laughed out loud when you mimed "once more". I thought I was the only one who did that 😂

Perfection! Tone is identical to the record and you played it so well. The free jam at the end is tasty AF, it's as if Mark himself just kept playing during the original recording session. Would love to see a dial-it-in session showing how you go from blank preset to that beautiful tone.

I literally laughed out loud when you mimed "once more". I thought I was the only one who did that 😂
Thank you so much man! I posted the Dial it in session on the forums just now here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...f-broken-love-great-white-free-preset.170583/

Thanks for hearing through the entire solo. Glad you liked the improv too! And thank you for noticing the 'Once More' reference. I was hoping folks would get it! Totally cool

Solid tone and playing again as usual Gurtej.
Thanks man! Hope you are doing well. Cheers

wooww, just spot on ! congrats 🤘
Thank you so much! Thanks for watching!

Great White has always been one of my favorite bands ... I saw these dudes open up for John Cougar Mellencamp way back in the early 80s when they were nothing. They came out on stage (small at a college hall) all wearing white t-shirts with no logos or anything - just a white undershirt but they all matched - lol. I didn't know who they were at the time but they are an awesome bluesy-type rock band. Outstanding tone bro!

Great White has always been one of my favorite bands ... I saw these dudes open up for John Cougar Mellencamp way back in the early 80s when they were nothing. They came out on stage (small at a college hall) all wearing white t-shirts with no logos or anything - just a white undershirt but they all matched - lol. I didn't know who they were at the time but they are an awesome bluesy-type rock band. Outstanding tone bro!
Yes! Pretty underrated band. Great melodic solos and tones! Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom