ToneQuest | S02E05 | Dream Theater - The Best of times (Solo) - Preset coming soon.

gurtejsingh

Inspired
It's finally here guys. ToneQuest Episode 05 is up on the channel. One of my favorite solos from Dream Theater - The Best of times.

This one really challenged me as a guitar player and has taken close to more than a month to put together in terms of practice and refining the tone. Hope you guys like it and please pardon any mistakes. Preset breakdown will be coming soon!

Any update on the preset ?

Apologies, but I cannot make the preset breakdown for this preset at the moment since the pickup selector on my guitar stopped working just a few days after putting the playthrough video up, and since we are in a strict lockdown in Melbourne, Victoria at the moment, I cannot visit a luthier until the lockdown gets over, which I don't know would be when :( If you follow the channel, then I did put out a channel update video covering this.

Thank you for your patience on this one, and I am equally eager to do the breakdown soon. Hope you all understand. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom