ToneQuest - S02E03 - Let's Dial it in - PLINI!

gurtejsingh

Inspired
Hey guys, hope you all are keeping safe and well wherever you are! The preset breakdown for the incredible tone from Every Piece Matters by Plini is out on my channel and the FREE preset is now available on Axe Change.

Please give the video a thumbs up if you like the content and make sure you subscribe for all future presets! Your feedback is most welcome! Cheers!

I found out about your channel while watching one of @2112 live streams where he mentioned you did a Plini video. I subbed immediately.

This is great. Plini is my favorite guitarist right now. I think I posted a while back on here somewhere, but hetold me himself that he was using the HBE model so you nailed it.

Edit: looking back at my old post, I remembered it backwards. David Maxim was the one using the HBE exclusively;Plini used both BE and HBE. Still, yeah you nailed it. :)

Another of my favorites is Adam Jones from Tool. How about a tone based on either the new album or on sone

Thank you so much it sounds great.

Thanks a lot man!

I found out about your channel while watching one of @2112 live streams where he mentioned you did a Plini video. I subbed immediately.

This is great. Plini is my favorite guitarist right now. I think I posted a while back on here somewhere, but hetold me himself that he was using the HBE model so you nailed it.

Edit: looking back at my old post, I remembered it backwards. David Maxim was the one using the HBE exclusively;Plini used both BE and HBE. Still, yeah you nailed it. :)

Another of my favorites is Adam Jones from Tool. How about a tone based on either the new album or on sone

Hey, first of all thanks for the support on the channel! I think it was your post on the forums which lead to initial thoughts for the HBE to be honest! I was constantly juggling between the BE and 5150 and could not decide at all, as I mentioned, they sound so much similar to my ears!. But the HBE gave me a new perspective and the kind of tone I was looking for! Tool is amazing, would love to try some in the future! Cheers man.

This sounds great man! Anyone convert this for the III yet? If not, I'll put up something here later tonight.

- Subscribed to your channel, looking forward to seeing what else you've come up with. :)

This sounds great man! Anyone convert this for the III yet? If not, I'll put up something here later tonight.

- Subscribed to your channel, looking forward to seeing what else you've come up with. :)

Thanks a lot man! @wyzyguy has been kind to help and convert this preset and even added a nice gate to it. Not sure if he has posted yet on the Axe Change. Attaching the preset for your reference. Hope you enjoy the preset!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Plini - Every Piece Matters AXE FX III.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
Thanks a lot man! @wyzyguy has been kind to help and convert this preset and even added a nice gate to it. Not sure if he has posted yet on the Axe Change. Attaching the preset for your reference. Hope you enjoy the preset!

Thanks!
Hello @gurtejsingh ... I posted on Axechange. Glad to help. The amp block got a bit hot during the conversion. That is the only change I made outside of adding the gate and changing the settings on the new input section to noise reduction... Keep those videos coming!!!

I've been very inspired by Plini recently and really enjoyed your video.
I've already referenced it a few times and am really liking the frequency blocking.

That main melody is so damn catchy. I love that it sings it back to you near the end.

I've been very inspired by Plini recently and really enjoyed your video.
I've already referenced it a few times and am really liking the frequency blocking.

That main melody is so damn catchy. I love that it sings it back to you near the end.

Thank you! Plini is amazing. And so is the multi delay. As you said, that main melody is so so good!

Back
Top Bottom