ToneQuest - S02E01 - Gary Moore's epic tone from "Still got the Blues"

gurtejsingh

Inspired
Hey Guys! Happy new year! Season 02 of the ToneQuest series is underway! Episode 01 features the epic tone from Still got the blues by Gary Moore, which also happens to be a tune which is really really close to my heart. PS: I don't own a Les Paul, but still wanted to attempt this tone to see how close I can possibly get.

Hope this gets most of you out of the typical Monday Blues and you feel I have done some justice to this epic tone. Preset breakdown and FREE preset to be out soon. Please support the channel with a sub in case you haven't, so that you get notified of the preset when it comes out.

I welcome all feedback and would love to hear what you think! If you can leave me a comment on the YouTube platform, I'd really appreciate that!

Very nice, and pretty spot on! Nice JP15, too. I'm hoping to get my BFR Mahogany/Koa version of that in the next day or two. Beautiful instruments!

Very nice, and pretty spot on! Nice JP15, too. I'm hoping to get my BFR Mahogany/Koa version of that in the next day or two. Beautiful instruments!

Thanks a lot man! I love the Koa version and I wish I had it! Congratulations on your new guitar!

"Still Got The Blues" is one of my all-time favourites, and you really nailed the tone and the playing on it.

I call it the Ventolin song: the first line is "Used to be so wheezy..." ;)

Back
Top Bottom