ToneQuest - Let's Dial it in - "Hysteria" by Def Leppard!

gurtejsingh

Inspired
It's here! Thanks for all the support guys. Since the channel has crossed a 1000 subs (which is incredible TBH), I am giving away 4 FREE presets this time, all which were used to record that playthrough of Hysteria by Def Leppard!

Please don't forget to like the video and please let me know your feedback! And please do consider supporting the channel so that I can make more of these! Cheers!

Hi, nice job, though I'll point out that some of the IR's you were using all ready had the mics built in ("RW" for example), and technically should not be used with the Axe FX's mic models (use "Null" instead to have access to Proximity etc).

That said, "if it sounds good it is good", so enjoy (love Mutt's work with DF!)!

Thanks for all your insight and dial it in series, looking forward to each and every new episode.
The tones & patches are amazing!

very cool. I've always loved this song and the guitar tones on the recording. I have a JP15 as well so "Def" gonna give this a play later on today

Hi, nice job, though I'll point out that some of the IR's you were using all ready had the mics built in ("RW" for example), and technically should not be used with the Axe FX's mic models (use "Null" instead to have access to Proximity etc).

That said, "if it sounds good it is good", so enjoy (love Mutt's work with DF!)!

Thank you for your insight! I do agree that those IR's were already miced up, but I went with more of what sounded good to me as you pointed out! Interested point about 'Null', I was not aware of that! Thank you.

Thanks for all your insight and dial it in series, looking forward to each and every new episode.
The tones & patches are amazing!

Thank you so much for your feedback and looking forward to my content. Really means a lot to me and keeps me pushing.

very cool. I've always loved this song and the guitar tones on the recording. I have a JP15 as well so "Def" gonna give this a play later on today

Thank you. Would "Def" :) love to hear your thoughts on how it sounded! Did you have to tweak anything? Cheers.

gurtejsingh I like your playing , yor attitude , your patience and your teaching but really wish you had a axe fx 3 to dial it in because some if not most of the time using fractool to convert axe fx 2 to axe fx 3 don't convert well. just an idea. keep rock'n your good.

gurtejsingh I like your playing , yor attitude , your patience and your teaching but really wish you had a axe fx 3 to dial it in because some if not most of the time using fractool to convert axe fx 2 to axe fx 3 don't convert well. just an idea. keep rock'n your good.

Thanks a lot man. Appreciate your kind words! I too wish I had the Axe FX 3 haha :), but I think need to save up a lot for it. I understand that sometimes the conversion may not work properly, hence I do try to dial it in the video from scratch so that folks can dial along with me. Hope to get the III someday soon! Cheers

from America I like watching your video's because it does help out big time and you got the right patience to do what you do. I like that in a person. Thank you.
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate your kind words! I too wish I had the Axe FX 3 haha :), but I think need to save up a lot for it. I understand that sometimes the conversion may not work properly, hence I do try to dial it in the video from scratch so that folks can dial along with me. Hope to get the III someday soon! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom