ToneQuest - Episode 7 - Top Gun Anthem! + Free Preset

gurtejsingh

Inspired
Hey guys,

Hope you all are rockin'! Super stoked to present to you the 7th Episode of my ToneQuest series. This time it had to be the Top Gun Anthem! When the new trailer came out, I just had to attempt this!

The preset is available on Axe Change here: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7163

Hope you guys like it, and if you please support me with your feedback and and sub! Cheers.

PS: Please watch the full video on information on the preset and some screenshots as well!

Only 2 replies?! You slayed it man! It's no mean feat to nail this one, taking control of those 5 notes is tricky and the subtleties of Steve Stevens' playing is all covered here. Very impressive stuff and took the video editing to the next level as well- culmination of many days work I don't doubt!! Keep em' coming Gurtej

Only 2 replies?! You slayed it man! It's no mean feat to nail this one, taking control of those 5 notes is tricky and the subtleties of Steve Stevens' playing is all covered here. Very impressive stuff and took the video editing to the next level as well- culmination of many days work I don't doubt!! Keep em' coming Gurtej
Thank you so much man! Yes, I wish this had more replies, but I'm super glad folks here do check out the preset and the video, and I'm thankful for each click!
Thank you for acknowledging the complexity in this tone. It indeed was one of my most difficult tones to dial in (not perfect!), and also to shoot those extra shots to cover up non guitar parts and not use any copyrighted footage. Steve's playing is just next level on the track! It sure sounds easy, but when you try to do it, it's a completely different ball game.
Overall, I'm really happy that you enjoyed it, and that makes all the effort worth it. It takes me weeks sometimes to come close to a preset, but I love it, because it's feedback like this is what keeps me going.
So, again, thank you so much man! Really appreciate it!

Great video!

I live next to a major RAF airbase in England, as I was watching this a four ship of jets just did a flyby!!!

Looked awesome!

Back
Top Bottom